Office Hours is a free mentoring program designed to connect upcoming entrepreneurs with experts. Mentors provide advice, help you develop a specific skill or gain knowledge.
This micro-volunteering (four hours a month) program puts you in contact with members who want to give back and share their insights.
Become a Mentor Meet a Mentor
The Spacecubed Intensify Scholarship provides support for selected entrepreneurs in the early stages of idea development to move their idea forward. Every three months scholars gain invaluable access to Spacecubed’s networks, mentors, and space.
Successful applicants receive:
- Three months of unlimited coworking in Spacecubed
- Weekly one-on-one mentoring with a dedicated Office Hours mentor for three months
- Extra mentoring from the Office Hours network for specific issues i.e. pitching, seeking investment advice or legal expertise
- Access to a community of over +650 members
- Opportunities to attend events and workshops
Important Dates for Round Nine:
Applications Close: 25 January 2015
Scholarship Period: Mid Feb 2015 – Mid April 2015
The passport program entitles Spacecubed members to a free day of coworking at our partner spaces
.Need extra time?
The negotiated rate is $30 per day. Please email the coworking partner at least 24 hours prior if you need to use this offer.
Are you a member of a listed space? We have a reciprocal agreement enabling you to access one free day in Spacecubed per month. Please email our community host
with any questions.