Office Hours is a free mentoring program designed to connect upcoming entrepreneurs with experts. Mentors provide advice, help you develop a specific skill or gain knowledge.
This micro-volunteering (four hours a month) program puts you in contact with members who want to give back and share their insights.
Become a Mentor Meet a Mentor
The Spacecubed scholarship provides free space for selected entrepreneurs in the early stages of idea development to move their idea forward. For three months scholars gain invaluable access to Spacecubed’s networks, mentors, and space.
Successful applicants receive:
- Three months of unlimited coworking in Spacecubed
- One hour weekly/fortnightly one-on-one mentoring with an Office Hours mentor
- Access to extra mentoring from the Office Hours network for specific issues i.e. pitching, seeking investment advice or legal expertise
- Access to a community of over +700 members
- Opportunities to attend events and workshops
Important Dates for the next round:
Scholarship begins: 20th June 2016
Applications Close: 10th June 2016
Scholarship Period: 20th June 2016 – 23rd September
The passport programme entitles Spacecubed members to a free day of coworking at our partner spaces, these include:
Need extra time?
- River City Labs (Brisbane)
- York Butter Factory (Melbourne)
- The Impact Hub (Singapore)
- Sync Labs (Leederville, WA)
- City Hive Geraldton (Geraldton, WA)
- The Typewriter Factory (Hobart, Tas)
- Fishburners (Sydney)
The negotiated rate at these spaces is $30 per day. Please email the coworking partner at least 24 hours in advance if you need to use this offer.
Are you a member of a listed space?
We have a reciprocal agreement enabling you to access one free day in Spacecubed per month. Please email our community host
with any questions.