The workspaces are located on Level Nine of our 45 St Georges Terrace CBD residency, are in a pod-shaped setup (great for team centric work) and have sought after Swan River views.
With a prime Perth CBD location, and partnerships with coworking spaces Sync Labs (Leederville) and recently BloomLabs (St Catherine’s College UWA, Crawley), Spacecubed provides amazing office space to entrepreneurs, start-ups, venture capital-backed companies, small to mid-sized businesses and corporate innovation teams.
Spacecubed has fostered accelerator programs, incubators and a coworking space network that provides a low barrier to entry, business services, training, and networking opportunities to hundreds of startups and small businesses across a variety of sectors. Startup businesses and employees have benefited from Spacecubed’s growing community and the following companies have successfully raised either venture or seed funding: Health Engine, 10 million, VGW (Virtual Gaming Worlds) 10 million, Ape Mobile two million and Scancam $500K.
Being a CBD centric location (right in the hub of entrepreneurial activity) Spacecubed is optimal for companies looking for a unique, motivating and dynamic coworking space in Perth City. The St Georges Terrace building is on the corner of Barrack Street, next door to Supreme Court gardens, and only minutes away from bus stops, ferries, Perth train station and car parking facilities.
Included in the monthly rental is:
- Private desk on St Georges Terrace
- Unlimited high-speed fiber internet
- 24\7 Access (swipe card)
- Printer & scanner facilities
- Access to showers\change rooms\bike storage\locker
- Plenty of break out areas on the ground floor and level nine
- Access to meeting room use & exclusive members and community events such as Friday Happy Hour.
- Access to the Spacecubed Digital community & Spacecubed’s mentoring program
- Kitchen including coffee machine and all amenities
- Use of street address and PO box (45 St Georges Terrace)
The Spacecubed community is:
- Technology and creative startups
- Social Enterprise and Environmental entrepreneurs
- Innovation teams
- Freelancers, consultants, and corporate projects
Contact Tom Riordan for further inquiries or fill out the enquiry form below: email@example.com