Office Hours is a free mentoring program designed to connect upcoming entrepreneurs with experts. Mentors provide advice, help you develop a specific skill or gain knowledge. This micro-volunteering (four hours a month) program puts you in contact with members who want to give back and share their insights.
Name: Andrew Hall
Current Position: Advisor for ARENA
Current Company: The Founder Institute
Linkedin Profile: Andrew Hall
Relevant Work Experience:
- Successfully built start up from idea to >$20M revenues (Bright Generation)
- Former VC: Investment Manager: Stone Ridge Ventures
- Former Commercialisation Advisor: COMET Program
- Current Position: Advisor Venture Capital / Utility Scale Renewables: ARENA
- B.Sc / M.Sc
- Berkeley / MIT Executive Education
- AVCAL Executive Education
Key areas you can assist with:
- Managing Growth
- Accessing Capital
- Negotiating Agreements
- Business Development
Something people will find interesting about you:
Despite being married with two kids, and several innovation cycles later, I still have the startup bug!!
What are you passionate about:
Creating dynamic high growth companies.