Office Hours is a free mentoring program designed to connect upcoming entrepreneurs with experts. Mentors provide advice, help you develop a specific skill or gain knowledge. This micro-volunteering (four hours a month) program puts you in contact with members who want to give back and share their insights.
Name: Michael Cook
Current Position: Business Advisor
Current Company: Camarat Pty Ltd
Linkedin Profile: Michael Cook
Affiliations: Member of AICD
Relevant Work Experience:
- Established own business in 1987, sold after 17 yrs to ASX listed entity.
- Broad end to end business leadership and management skills.
- Educated in UK with Diploma in Commerce and Business.
Key areas you can assist with:
- Private/public Company exposure and experience encompassing strategy
- IT strategy
- Risk and Governance
Something people will find interesting about you: Umm. ! I ran in Sydney 2000 Olympic Torch Relay and was formally a snow ski instructor (but not much call for that in Perth.!)…..!!
What are you passionate about:
- Helping people and business, irrespective of stage of development, to achieve their business goals but at the same time emphasising the need to enjoy work and have fun at the same time.
- I aim to achieve this by calling on over 30 years business experience, the mistakes and pitfalls encountered and applying a good deal of common sense
Do you give permission for Spacecubed members to contact you directly via email? Yes