Spacecubed is currently on the hunt for a Growth Marketer or superhuman capable of leading a digital marketing strategy across a range of brands - more parts technologist, coupled with creativity in spades.
Growth Marketing Position
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary: $55-65k + Super + Incentive
Reporting: Head of Sales and Marketing
Spacecubed is a Social Enterprise, designed to support 100,000 Entrepreneurs by 2025. Our coworking and collaborative spaces, entrepreneurial hubs, programs and events move people from ideas to action. Our community is tackling some of the big social, environmental and economic challenges of our time.
Spacecubed is currently on the hunt for a Growth Marketer or superhuman capable of leading a digital marketing strategy across a range of brands - more parts technologist, coupled with creativity in spades. Building out and deploying systems capable of sustaining a tactical advantage in the midst of the old powers that be. Your passion will be empowering startups to redistribute wealth and change the planet. You’ll build great connections within the startup ecosystem, connect with tech founders and growth hackers every day.
You will be working with the Sales and Marketing team to build awareness of multiple brands and product offerings with longer sales cycles; coworking spaces, corporate training, accelerators and venture capital.
- Paid User Acquisition - Optimise, expand, and analyse paid advertising channels including Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. This will involve the creation of digital assets required to support campaign initiatives - display assets, keyword targeting, and any other related tactical needs.
- Create a repeatable lead nurturing/drip program to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline, as well as drive user activity among those who have come in through the company's self-signup site.
- Coordinate with the team across marketing and sales for campaign execution, including content marketing, product marketing, PR, social marketing, inbound marketing, and inside sales.
- Own all lead management processes and infrastructure and work across marketing to ensure a consistent approach.
- Track and analyse campaign effectiveness.
- Define and drive KPIs - this may vary by channel and the quality of leads we get from a channel. Report on campaign metrics and pipeline contribution.
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Previous experience running and managing Ad Campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Exceptional work ethic & self-starter
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Some flexibility with adhoc and after-hours working hours
On top of a competitive salary, world class office space and an awesome team to work with, the successful applicant can enjoy a great range of perks including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extra 2 days of paid time off per year of employment
- Travel opportunities to attend national and international events
- Free gym membership
- As much free fruit as you can eat
We’re looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job.
To Apply: Submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including why you think you would be great and how you can help to grow Spacecubed.