We're on the look out for a talented Programs Manager to join our awesome team at Spacecubed. Find out about this awesome opportunity below and apply at the bottom of this blog post today.
Position Type : Full time
Salary: 55k - 70k + Super + Incentives
Reporting to: Managing Director
Spacecubed is a Social Enterprise, designed to support 20,000 Entrepreneurs by 2025. Our coworking and collaborative spaces, entrepreneurial hubs, programs and events move people from ideas to action. Our community is tackling some of the big social, environmental and economic challenges of our time.
The program manager is in charge of scheduling, program planning, coordinating
events, managing relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring the success of Spacecubed programmes.
- Planning and scheduling innovation programs - Accelerators, Hackathons, Masterclasses, Mentor office hours and more
- Assisting and supporting the program Entrepreneur in Residence
- Liaising with mentors, advisors, startup teams and greeting guests
- Organising and setting up for events, including preparing presentation slides
- Regular meetings and conference calls with key stakeholders
- Regular communication with startup teams - chasing agreements, documents, financial reports
- Corporate partnership engagement
- Be an advocate for the WA Startup community by proactively attending outside events
- Documentation of procedures and processes
- Financial management and reporting against budgets
- Public speaking - opening events
- Report generation for sponsors/funders
- Work with the team to deliver an great customer experience
- Enjoy being around people and engage with our members in the space but also online with our online community
- Contribute to the Spacecubed vision and values
- Identify inefficiencies and initiate systems to help us become more efficient at repetitive tasks
Perks of the job
On top of a very competitive salary, world class office space and an awesome team to work with, the successful applicant can enjoy a great range of perks including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extra 2 days of paid time off per year of employment
- Heaps of coworking credit to help support the entrepreneurial ventures of your family and friends
- Travel opportunities to attend national and international events
- Free gym membership and contributions towards a nutritionists or personal trainer
- As much free fruit as you can eat
- Exceptional work ethic & self-starter
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Great communication skills - written and verbal
- Office administration
- Must be a people person
- Great at building meaningful relationships with a diverse group of people
- Ability to develop ownership and autonomy
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation
- Some flexibility with adhoc and after-hours working hours
Submit your resume and a cover letter by October 10th to email@example.com with the subject [Program Manager Application] and a short paragraph as to why you think you would be great for this role. Click here to apply.
How you can help grow Spacecubed’s programs and the Western Australian Startup Ecosystem?
How does your experience qualify for your for this role?
We're interesting in candidates that stand out from the rest - good luck!