- All prices are exclusive of GST.
- Please ensure that you have outlined all details of your event to Spacecubed staff.
- Start and finish times of your event should be taken as firm. Extension in time may attract additional costs.
- Spacecubed event staff will undertake reasonable cleaning of the space. If an unreasonable level of cleaning is required you may be invoiced accordingly.
- If a situation occurs where the event space will become unavailable or building security will compromised, then Spacecubed staff reserve the right to cancel the event without notice.
- Quotes are valid for 1 month from the date of quotation unless otherwise specified. A quotation does not automatically mean that a tentative booking has been placed. Please request a tentative booking if required, a 30% deposit may be requested.
Confirmation and Payment
- Bookings and Events normally requires a non-refundable and non-transferrable 25% deposit payment on venue hire at time of acceptance of quote for events and meeting room bookings valued over $200. The remaining invoice should be paid 7 days before the event otherwise may risk cancellation.
- We accept Visa/Mastercard credit card payment and bank transfer. Payments made by EFT (direct deposit) must be referenced in accordance to the tax invoice and a remittance advice emailed to the venue with inclusion of the reference number unless prior arrangements are made.
Cancellation of a Confirmed Booking
- Cancellation of any booking or event with less than 1 month’s notice of event date will forfeit any deposit paid.
- With less than 1 weeks notice, cancellation will incur full cost of event or booking invoice.
Change of Dates
- A change of date maybe deemed as a cancellation with deposit for initial event dates non-transferable. Please discuss with our events manager for alternate arrangements.
- For catering purposes a confirmed number, and any dietary requirements, must be received a 72 hours prior to the event.
- Spacecubed will endeavour to cater for guest with allergies and food intolerances, but can not fully ensure adherence. We can arrange professional wait-staff with our caterer to serve out food and drinks for an extra costs.
Preparation of Space and Staff
- If arranged, a staff member can be on site to assist with the organisation of your event. Please note that we have several standard set-ups for the space. Please inform Spacecubed staff of your requirements 48 hours prior to the event.
- Please inform our staff of any planned deliveries prior to your event. We will need to arrange access of loading bays with building management and require a minimum 48 hours notice. If arrange, we can direct you to our loading bays and help you offload.
- Extended storage of your belongings may incur an additional charge.
Damage to Property
- The client is responsible for the conduct of the guests and indemnifies the venue for all costs, expenses, damage and loss caused by any act made by the client or the client’s guests.
Hire of Catering Equipment, Damage and Loss
- We do not accept responsibility for damage to, or loss of, any client property left on the premises prior to, during or after a function (including hired equipment/goods). Clients are financially responsible for any damage to fittings, property or equipment by themselves, guests and outside contractors, prior to or during a function.